italian adventures || 1

Sunday






My adventure fund is finally being put to good use because guess what? I'M IN ITALY. It's surreal to think after all the planning + anticipating, we finally made it. I've been up for 33 hours now after flying from Chicago to New York, spending some time at my aunt's, then flying from JFK to Heathrow, and London to Venice. I'm sitting here beyond exhausted, but I can't really complain -- especially since we got bumped up to business class and were waited on hand and foot. I swear we weren't even on board for five minutes before I had a glass of champagne in my hand. The food was amazing and the crew was extremely attentive, and attractive (hey, british accents). The first thing we did when we touched down was go straight to my cousin's daughter's Little Mermaid play at the military post. I'm so happy to be reunited with my family since they've been here for the past 3 years -- looking forward to these next few days with them.

More updates to come, but for now, SLEEP.
-- molly please give oliver kisses for me!
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |