breathe.

Monday


Trying to remind myself of how lucky I am for the little things tonight.  I have good health, a job, an education, food on the table, somewhere to call home, and sweet friends + family. Not to mention I have a lot to look forward to in the upcoming months. But finding happiness in the present moment is something I'm struggling with. I find that I have to constantly tell myself to take a deep breath and slow down. Focus on what's important. Focus on what matters now, and deal with everything else as it comes instead of letting it overwhelm me. Be thankful for today. I truly am a lucky girl, but sometimes I wander off my path and fail to realize everything I have rather than the things I can't yet reach. I'll get there...until then, just breathe.

It's the little things that make life big.


*photo taken in Fort Collins, CO
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |