exfoliate.

Wednesday




If there's anything you ever do, use your coffee grounds to exfoliate. I had heard that coffee grounds were great for exfoliating (and reducing cellulite), but until this morning I was skeptical. My skin has never been so soft. I'm not kidding... the mess is worth it. Next time you brew a pot of coffee, make sure you save the grounds. Just try it.

Another great decision I made today was to go running on the trail by my house, since it was finally warm enough. It felt amazing to be able to run outside again, although I brought home a runny nose and a nasty cough. I also had a business meeting with Molly at Starbucks tonight. The end result was a ton of new ideas for the blog and some surprises from Miley's BANGERZ tour... thanks Moll ;) I can't wait to share everything we've been up to.

Because you are alive, anything is possible.

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |