beatles + bananas.

Wednesday








I've spent the majority of today listening to old Beatles records + satisfying my sweet tooth. Last night I put a banana in the freezer so I could make this *semi* healthy alternative to a regular chocolate shake.

1 frozen banana
3 pieces sea salt olive & sinclair chocolate (or chocolate of your choosing)
1 tbsp peanut butter or almond butter
1 cup of milk (I used 2%, but almond milk would be best)
* blend until smooth

and that's it! I was actually amazed at how delicious this was. It was gone before I even finished cleaning up the mess. If you find your sweet tooth giving you a hard time, try this. I recommend using the healthier alternatives, but I just used what I had on hand. No regrets. It's too freaking good. Seriously.

Magic is something you make.

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |