save the date.

Tuesday


Adding another trip to my list for 2014- my cousin's save the date card came in the mail yesterday. Most people wouldn't think much of it, but I got really excited. I LOVE weddings. And the fact that it's being held in a barn in North Carolina.........I can't. Seriously too thrilled about this.

I couldn't be happier for them. Tanner is a perfect match for Brittany, and I know this because when he followed her all the way from North Carolina to Oregon, he stopped at all of her relatives houses to introduce himself. He was travelling with his brother and best friend, and they made special stops along the way to spend time with Brittany's family. We were all so impressed by his dedication to get to know all of us without her by his side. I thought that was an extremely honorable move on his part. That is what true love is. Needless to say, this is going to be a amazing wedding.
Looking forward to October.

Marry You by Bruno Mars on Grooveshark

*Brittany made this card herself. If you like simplistic, creative, handmade designs, check out her Etsy shop here.
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |