run away with me.

Monday































I've been saving these pictures for quite a while... my wanderlust is out of control. And now that I'm stuck indoors due to the polar vortex sweeping through the Midwest, I thought it was time to share these travel-inspiring photos. All I want to do is explore; I want to roam around and marvel at the world and all of it's extraordinary wonders (all seven of them). I grew up travelling with my family: camping, fishing, hiking, climbing, swimming, canoeing, kayaking, sight-seeing, all of it. And now that my brother and I are adults, family trips have been few and far between. I'm making sure this year I take advantage of every opportunity to get away, and going out of my way to make time for my own trips.

I am in love with each photo and I frequently daydream about being part of all of those adventures. I am especially in love with the photos shot from the point of view of waking up in the back of the car to amazing scenery. I've added that to my bucket list- to go on a cross-country road trip, falling asleep in the trunk of the car, and waking up in a new location every morning to a new, breath-taking view. This is one item I'm eager to scratch off in the very near future...but until then, I'll keep dreaming.

I've been obsessing over this song for a few weeks now. Even though I've kept it on repeat, I don't think I'll ever get tired of it. The Goo Goo Dolls are a forever favorite.

"Life is a journey, not a destination."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Come To Me by The Goo Goo Dolls on Grooveshark
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |