2 || 14

Tuesday








Thursday night, Andy flew in from Nashville and spent the weekend here in Chicago so we could be together for Valentine's day. On Friday we celebrated at Maggiano's with Molly + Jon, and after went back to our hotel and popped some champagne. We were spoiled with a weekend full of good food, good friends, and zero obligations. The lazy scale was definitely broken.

He is one of the most optimistic people I've ever had the privilege of having in my life. He makes me want to be a better person. No matter the situation, he never fails to see the light at the end of the tunnel. While at lunch on Saturday, we were sharing stories and he said to me, "We've both been through a lot, but look where we are now. We're back at Portillo's, sitting at the same table we were sitting in two years ago. We've had an amazing past few days together. Everything always works out in the end." That had never even occurred to me. Life is all about living in the present and enjoying the little things. He is truly inspiring, and I will continue to use his positive influence as motivation to appreciate life wherever I am at the moment.

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |