the big two-one

Tuesday
















It happened -- I'm FINALLY 21. I'm pretty sure my dad's the most excited since I can attend beer fests with him now. Tuesday, my friends surprised me with the kindest gifts, complete with an appropriate beer "cake" including an assortment of my favorite beer + liquor. What did I do on my actual birthday? Jules, Moll, + I went horseback riding. Who does that on their 21st? Me. I did grab my first official legal beer afterwards at Rock Bottom Brewery, but I'm glad I spent the day at the stable with my friends. Dinner was spent with friends + family at home. Nothing better than large pizzas + my favorite ice cream of all time: Private Selection's dark chocolate raspberry. I'm fully content with a low key birthday celebration, especially since the celebrating continued this past weekend in Nashville. Post to come...

Let's grab drinks.

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |