nashville || july

Monday


It's been almost a month since roadtripping to Nashville for my birthday celebration. I'm so happy to have been able to show my friends the city I fell in love with a year ago. We hit the bars on Broadway (shocker), enjoyed pizza + beer at Soulshine (again, shocker), met with some sweet friends for coffee at Barista Parlor, experienced Mas Tacos and their truly delectable Mexican cuisine, got called up to sing on stage at Tin Roof, and I may or may not have rode a mechanical bull (a minute thirty y'all!) at Tequila Cowboy. Oh, AND I met one of my major girl crushes and top 3 blog inspirations in the flesh -- the lovely James of Bleubird. She recently shared the commercial she and her family shot in East Nashville. Keep an eye out for it! It's beautiful. We met the nicest people while visiting -- many who will turn into friends in a few short months after I relocate. Excited doesn't even begin to describe it.

As for the video I made, they're all clips taken from my iPhone. I did my best.

























Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |