nothing worth having comes easy.

Tuesday




I finally got it. I've been sitting on this one for about a year now, and last night I decided it was time. I can't even begin to explain how hectic things have been the past few months, let alone the past couple of weeks. I've been pulling nearly full time at work, I'm up to my ears in projects + papers, I've picked up extra hours babysitting- which make for extra long days, and there's so much going on in my personal life that I've been neglecting. I'm exhausted -- and life isn't going to slow down any time soon. But for the first time in a long time, I feel like I can breathe again. Yesterday I hit another breaking point; it was probably the worst day I've had this entire year. One of those collapsing-to-the-floor-inside-a-bathroom-stall kinda days. I was brought back up with the help of Molly's support and selfless heart. And before we knew it, we were at a tattoo shop in Chicago + I decided to go for it. There are going to be far worse days ahead and I need to remember that everything will be worth it in the end. Because nothing worth having comes easy.

I get by with a little help from my friends (and spontaneity).

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |