a year and a half with quinn.

Friday


a year ago today, i bought quinn and i surprise tickets to go skydiving for our 6 month anniversary.
but they had special group deals, so i invited our friends molly, brian, and bill.








while we were training, we watched a video of the entire skydiving process.
my mom was so mesmerized by the video that she decided to splurge the extra $100 for me to have pictures and a video taken of my experience. (thanks mom.)
my friend bill also decided to splurge, so we were able to take the same plane up. 





bnoq7a on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

















*I GIVE VANS MY PERMISSION TO USE THIS PHOTO FOR ADVERTISING*








that's pretty much how the experience went. but you will never get the full effect unless you try it for yourself.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.
since molly, quinn, and brian didn't get the premium package, their plane went up first.
they came back TOTALLY ECSTATIC.
it was a mind blowing and sensory overloading experience.
and a perfect gift for quinn.

and even though we're not able to share our day together, i've been more than lucky to spend the last year and a half with him.
he is my everything. to infinity and beyond.

love and light, xo
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |